Our 2023 Multi-Sport and Interactive Learning Camp is here!
The theme for camp this year is “Attributes of Holistic Development.” Over a two week period,
the campers would be exposed to a variety of sports in which these attributes would be developed and
We place a high priority on the welfare and safety of our campers. To ensure this, we have
assembled a broad team of camp counselors. We sincerely hope that your kids will have a wonderful time!
Here are some quick guidelines:
● Ensure that all the children’s items are labeled to prevent any mixing up of items.
● Attire must be for sports and comfort. Eg: leggings, shorts, sneakers, t-shirts and absolutely NO
jeans! For swimwear please ensure that there is absolutely no cotton allowed in the pool and swim caps
● A change of clothes, a slipper, a towel and a wet bag is necessary on all days.
● Ensure that your child has snacks, their lunch and water.
● Please keep all valuable items at home.
● Sunscreen is recommended as the campers would be involved in a lot of outdoor activities.
● Hats are also welcomed for our sporting activities.
Our main goal is to ensure that everyone has fun! We expect that each camper treats each other,
and the camp counselors, with respect at all times!
Once registered, a letter would be sent closer to the date giving full details regarding our
sailing activity as well as our swim meet and fun day.